- St George
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Proudly situated in the Lockyer Valley this fine acreage property is a spacious family haven which takes full advantage of a truly breathtaking 360 degree panoramic view of Ma Ma Creek, with rolling hills and as far west as Toowoomba. This generously proportioned, custom built, family residence with an impressive list of features and infrastructure occupies a private and prestigious rural lifestyle within this tightly held area.
- 360 degree panoramic views from every room
- 4 spacious bedrooms including ensuite to master and large walk in robe
- 3 other double bedrooms all with built-ins
- Main bath with spa bath
- Modern gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, you will never want for space again
- Beautiful display cabinets with lighting
- High ceilings, eye catching recess, air conditioning throughout
- Open plan style living spaces including formal and casual living and dining
- Billiards room and/or separate childrens retreat
- Large home office or 5th bedroom.
- Undercover outdoor entertainment facilities with seamless flow from kitchen
- 4 car lock up accommodation (including a powered 3 bay shed.)
Set into 4 paddocks with watering points, steel cattle yards with vet crush and adjustable loading ramp. Improved pastures and grasses are enjoying excellent growing conditions from recent rain. Current owners have destocked, so plenty of dry feed for new owners. School bus past the front gate.
Don't miss the opportunity to get into the hobby farm scene, this property ticks all the boxes! Spacious family home on just over 50 acres of subliminal rural bliss in such convenient locations are truly rare offerings. Your family can now enjoy every colour of Queensland's picturesque sunsets by securing this superb slice of prestigious Ma Ma Creek Valley.
Key Location Details
- Short distant to Ma Ma Creek School and Mount Whitestone School
- 15 minutes to Gatton CBD
- 30 Minutes to Toowoomba CBD
- 100kms to Brisbane CBD
- 45 minutes to Wellcamp Airport (Toowoomba New AirPort)
- 2 hours to Brisbane's International and Domestic Airports via M5 Link