- St George
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Commanding a prime escarpment position, whilst being an easy 10-minute drive from town, is this spacious double-storey home. Designed with lifestyle in mind, you can keep that holiday feeling going all year round in your own private backyard oasis, with just the sounds of birds as company and the breathtaking view from the pool-side entertaining areas.
A wide entry door welcomes you into an impressive architecturally-designed entrance foyer, with floating flooring flowing through to the open-plan living areas and multi-purpose room (which could be used as a formal lounge, rumpus or 5th bedroom).
The expansive kitchen offers loads of storage with a massive walk-in pantry, appliance cupboard and plenty of drawers and benchspace. It features a Fisher and Paykel wall-mounted electric oven, gas cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher.
A set of timber stairs takes you up to four large bedrooms, one enjoying access to a sunny craft room, and two of the others giving on to the wrap-around verandah via glass sliding doors, with views on all four sides.
Extra benefits of the home include:
- reverse cycle air-conditioning to the main living room, rumpus and master bedroom
- Coonara combustion wood heater
- ceiling fans and built-in robes to four bedrooms
- generous ensuite and huge family bathroom with laundry chute and linen cupboard
- security screens throughout the home
- ample storage options including an under-stair cupboard
- laundry with storage cupboards and a handy third toilet
- 4kW solar power and solar heat pump hot water system
- 12,000L (approx.) rainwater tank providing filtered water to the house
- secure garaging for two cars; an extra-height garage for a caravan and parking for a trailer
- huge workshop plus two garden sheds
- landscaped gardens with established plants and fruit trees
- 10m x 4m (approx.) saltwater swimming pool with decking
Genuine sellers are downsizing and must sell this much-loved property.