13 station jobs available right now
Thanks to Ringers From the Top End, here's a list of station jobs available now.
1. TW Pearson and Son - Cattle Breeding and Farm operations overseer position available. Due to the further expansion of our cattle breeding operations, there is an opportunity to become a part of one of Western Australia's oldest cattle companies. The property is located in the South East of WA near Esperance, and is focused on producing high quality angus and wagyu cattle for the domestic and international markets. Spread over 20,000 acres and running over 4000 breeding cows we are focused on continuously improving the genetics and quality of our herd. The company has a strong focus on sustainable farming and ensuring we are following the best farm practices. For a confidential discussion about the position phone 0429 952 290 or apply with resume and references to email@example.com.
2. Kimberley contractor looking for 2 experience/ hard working/fit/reliable workers for the 2017 Season must have Cattle experience and would prefer truck licenses and mechanically minded. Phone 0488932994 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Cungelella Station (NAPCo), Springsure Qld, requires a female stationhand. Horse and cattle experience is essential along with a great work ethic and the ability to work well in a team environment. Duties include but are not limited to, mustering on horses, yard work, lick and water runs, as well as all aspects of station maintenance. Accomodation and keep is supplied, excellent facilities and working environment. Own transport is essential. Phone Jason 07 4984 4984.
4. Spur and Anvil has been running cattle and contract mustering for over 15 years. We are seeking experienced people to join our crews for station work in the Northern Territory. Competitive salary and remuneration based on experience. To apply call us at Spur and Anvil or pm Nicole Lorimer. For more information email email@example.com.
5. PLB Contract Mustering are looking for 3 experienced staff members to join a contract mustering team in the Kimberly's and Pilbara in WA. Must have previous cattle experience and be able to work well in a team and camp out for long periods of time. All mustering is done with motorbikes and buggies, no horses will be used. TFN and ABN employees welcome to apply. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Looking for fit young bloke to join our team on our station for mustering season. Experience with cattle preferred. Must have current manual license above award wage for more information please call Ben 08 8964 1964 or forward resume to email@example.com
7. Position available for someone with previous experience working on cattle station in Far western QLD (Boulia). The person needs to have good stock handling skills and be a proficient motorbike/horse rider. The person needs to be able to take on extra responsibility in the head stockman's absence to complete tasks such as drafting, branding and loading livestock. Email resumes with at least 2 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Female station hand/ domestic help position available on a family owned cattle station in Far North SA. Must be highly motivated, be a good communicator and work well in a team environment. No experience necessary. Must hold a current drivers licence. Good accommodation, free internet and telephone. Meals provided in shared kitchen. Attractive salary package negotiable upon experience. Email resume with two referees to email@example.com.
9. Station hand/caretaker required for Central West Qld cattle property (100km NE Aramac) to start during the end of the first week in May. Duties would include property caretaking - maintenance of fences and waters, stock work including mustering on motorbikes only, and station equipment - basic knowledge of servicing motor bikes and Toyota. Email expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be best suited for the position with your resume.
10. Limbunya Station N.T is looking for a cook to start asap. Experience not essential but a happy demeanour and clean habits are essential. This position will cook for 15-25 people and is not required to camp out. Phone 0889750783, resumes to email@example.com.
11. Station hand position. 150km NW of Clermont, QLD. Mainly fencing/burning but other jobs will vary as season progresses and depending on ability. Applicant must have four wheeler experience and hold current. Driver's license. ABN preferred. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Savannah Contracting is looking for young energetic people who can work well in a team or solo as needed in our contract fencing and yard building team in the Kimberley. The successful applicants must have experience with welding and pastoral fencing. The areas we work are remote areas which requires camping out, working long days and for solid periods at a time. Meals are provided. Email email@example.com.
13. Blina Station in the west Kimberley area of WA, seek an experienced and skilled loader operator. Off the back of a great wet season, the main job will be erosion control around roads, watering points and fence lines. Depending on skill and experience, there is plenty of opportunity for additional work. Emailing your resume and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.